If you've ever made hard-boiled eggs the traditional way, you know that it can be a bit of a pain. What if we told you there was a better way? Introducing air fryer hard-boiled eggs![adinserter block="1"]
This cooking method is simpler and produces perfectly cooked eggs every time. Plus, it's easy to adjust the cooking time to get your eggs just the way you like them every time.
The great thing about making hard-boiled eggs in an air fryer is that there's no need to watch a pot of boiling water. Simply place your eggs in the air fryer basket, set the timer, and let the air fryer do its thing.
Here's a step-by-step guide for how to make air fryer hard-boiled eggs:
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs in an Air Fryer
- Place 6-8 eggs in your air fryer.
- Set your air fryer temperature to 190°C/375°F and let the eggs cook for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the fry basket, and use a spoon to remove the eggs.
- Place the eggs in a bowl of cold water and let it sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Peel and enjoy!
Recipe ideas for what to do with air fryer hard-boiled eggs
Now that you know how to make perfect air fryer hard-boiled eggs, here are a few recipes ideas to try:
1. Egg Salad: A simple yet satisfying lunch option that can be made in under 10 minutes.
Just add some chopped celery, mayo, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve on bread or crackers for an easy snack or light meal[adinserter block="1"]
2. Egg Breakfast Bowl: A protein-packed breakfast that will keep you full until lunchtime.
Start with a base of rice or quinoa, then top with sauteed veggies and a boiled egg. Add hot sauce or Sriracha for an extra kick of flavour!
3. Deviled Eggs: A classic recipe that's always a hit at parties! All you need is some mayo, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper, and you're good to go.
4. Egg Salad Sandwich: No need to get fancy here. Take some egg salad and put it in between two slices of fresh bread for a quick sandwich that's perfect for lunchtime.[adinserter block="1"]
These are just a few ideas for what to do with your air fryer hard-boiled eggs, but the possibilities are endless! Get creative and come up with your own delicious recipes.
Why cook hard-boiled eggs in an air fryer?
Cooking hard-boiled eggs in an air fryer is a great way to save time and energy. You don't need to watch over a pot of boiling water, and the cooking process takes less time than traditional methods.
Plus, you can easily adjust the cooking time for different textures - from soft-boiled to extra-hard boiled.
Personally, I like the fact that there's no cleanup involved. All you need to do is remove the eggs from the basket and you're done![adinserter block="1"]
Air fryer hard-boiled eggs FAQ
1. How long to cook hard-boiled eggs in an air fryer?
The cooking time for hard-boiled eggs in an air fryer is 15 minutes at 190°C/375°F. If you want a slightly softer texture, cook for 10 minutes instead.
2. Does it taste the same?
Yes, air fryer hard-boiled eggs will taste the same as traditional boiled eggs. The texture may be slightly different due to the air frying process, but the flavour will be exactly the same.
So, there you have it! You can make perfectly cooked hard-boiled eggs in your air fryer with just a few simple steps.
Whether you’re looking for an easy breakfast or want to meal prep for the week ahead, this is a great recipe to have in your back pocket. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out![adinserter block="1"]